"Payment frequency affects our ability to meet financial needs and our ability to operate as a company"
Site respondent, 2019
SCRS & Greenphire Site Financial Challenges Survey
Let's Help Sites
The Journey to Improving Clinical Trial Travel Begins Today
Responses from more than 500 site personnel reveal that investigative sites face challenges throughout the clinical study lifecycle:
- 90% say payment frequency & terms negatively affects their ability to conduct clinical trials
- 33% spend more than 4 hours per study, per month
- 40% are paid quarterly but eight out of tem attempt to negotiate for monthly
Learn how you can break down barriers to site success
You'll hear directly from sites and discover these four essential steps to improve site satisfaction:
- Streamline budget negotiations
- Improve the invoice creation process
- Automate site reimbursements
- Provide patient convenience services including participant reimbursements and travel
At Greenphire, we always seek ways to help sponsors, CROs and sites improve their clinical studies.